Life Line Screening is the premier provider of preventative screenings for cardiovascular disease and stroke risks. In 20 years the company has performed over 10 million screenings across the United States.
Life Line Screenings enable peace of mind or early detection for anyone over the age of 50. (People under the age of 50 can get screened if they have risk factors such as a family history of strokes or cardiovascular disease, obesity, high cholesterol, diabetes, smokers, high blood pressure, etc.)
The screenings are painless, non-invasive, and affordable. Through our GCE dedicated link. A package of 5 screenings costs $149 (normal price $330).
The package includes:
- Carotid artery screening – looks for plaque in the carotid artery.
- Peripheral arterial disease screening – checks for plaque and circulation in your arms and legs
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurism – looks for ballooning in the belly
- Osteoporosis – checks for bone density
- Atrial fibrillation – checks for an irregular heartbeat
The entire screening takes 60-90 minutes and all Covid precautions are in place. Click the take me there link below for more details.